Quality Control Management
Nessa Illumination Technologies employs a comprehensive Quality Management System. New products are designed based on extensive market research and on-going dialog with end users and lighting design experts. Quality assessments and verifications are made at each milestone in the product development process.
Nessa has a separate Technology Research and Product Development effort. New product concepts are based on researched technology options and guided by the following principles:
Streamlined designs and efficient use of circuit components, use of proven circuits and circuit components, Design FMEA (Failure Mode and Effects Analysis) to assess and mitigate risks, and designs which adhere to and exceed appropriate industry and regulatory standards.
Tests are based on well-established Standards and include:
- Functional:: products tested over temperature and voltage variations
- Electrical: ESD, different voltage and current fault conditions tests
- Temperature: long term exposure to high and low temperature environment and cycling between these temperature extremes
- Mechanical: vibration, shock, drop and transportation
- Operating life: long term operation in high and low temperature ambient and power cycling
- Enclosure: eal integrity, corrosion resistance and environmental protection